Lots of people find excessive weight gain a big problem, they have difficulty handling it, and there are times they thought that it’s impossible to reduce. They will try solutions like jogging in the morning but they find it burdensome because it needs early waking time. Then comes gym options, but with high pricing fees and the deadline to meet if you have work everyday, they give up.
Another option will be on cycling, it can be outdoor or indoor. Buy yourself an excellent bike as investment; you can use it during weekends. You can also purchase a stationary type of bike for your family too, as an exercise tool and have fun with them.
This is a very excellent type of exercising; it improves your aerobic as well as endurance capacity. Tones down several groups of muscle like thighs and calves, and it strengthens your back. You’ll be able to burn fats between 200 – 750 calories, but still dependent to your intensity, if you do one hour of cycling.
For people who have joint or overweight problems, its difficult for them to have a weight bearing type of exercise, this type of exercise is an excellent alternative.
The Benefits of Cycling:
Cycling in a regular manner will give healthy benefits to many organs or systems of our body:
1. The circulatory and cardiovascular system – our heart is beating fast in order to pump blood in our body quickly, to supply oxygen to our muscles, it allows them to work properly. Our heart is pumping about 4 liters of blood in one minute, at rest. Our heart is also a muscle, if you exercise like cycling; our heart gets stronger and bigger like our biceps. A person who is taking part in a regular exercise activity can lower their risk of getting cardiovascular diseases than those people who do not exercise.
2. Our blood pressure – having a regular exercise or cycling activity do prevent people to have a higher BP or blood pressure. If you keep on getting higher BP, cycling will be able to lower it.
3. Cholesterol buildup prevention – with regular exercise, you’ll be able to improve the levels of the good cholesterol or High Density Lipoprotein in blood.
4. Our Brain – those who keeps on exercising in a regular manner tends to get low fats and good lipids profile. They’ve got less heart diseases and lesser risk of having stroke.
5. Our joints and muscles – daily exercises improve our muscle strengths, balance and coordination. Lessening the falls when you’re older, aiding joints mobility and its lubrication. Endurance of our muscles and results of tones in the working muscles including thighs and calves becomes prominent. An improvement in posture. It also helps the sufferers of arthritis, lessens pains and swelling in the joints, and increases flexibility.
6. The Skin – our skin is one the major body organs, also for excretion just like the urine in the urinary system. During cycling, the blood flow in our skin increase, removing our body’s heat and removes the waste through sweating.