Lack of sleep is termed as Insomnia. Insomnia is a state where a person finds it difficult to sleep in the nights. There are many reasons why a person cannot sleep at nights or has a disturbed sleep. It can be due to stress, poor diet, obesity, diabetes, depression, lack of exercise, constipation, inordinate intake of caffeine, smoking and many more.
The symptoms of lack of sleep are, difficulty in falling asleep during regular hours or getting disturbed in middle of the sleep and not able to get back to sleep after awakening. Many of them opt for sleeping pills to get sleep, but this is not the best thing to do. Sleeping pills are highly dangerous when taken regularly. Therefore, it is better to go for home remedies to cure lack of sleep. Given below are a few of them that have proven to have cured insomnia.
• Drinking a cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of honey mixed is one of the best ways to get sleep.
• Try changing your lifestyle, that is make it a routine to sleep at a fixed time every night and wake up at a fixed time every morning. This will help your body to get tuned to the sleeping schedule.
• Take thirty grams of milk from poppy seeds and add some sugar to it. Drink this milk every day after supper. This is an effective method to cure lack of sleep.
• Applying hot jag to the spine and taking a warm foot bath before going to bed, will induce sound sleep.
• To cure lack of sleep, it is suggested to take in about three potions of curd everyday.
• Vitamin B helps in curing insomnia. Foods such as nuts, pulses, whole grains and the like which are rich in Vitamin B should be a part of the diet.
• Take equal quantities of sesame oil and bottle guard juice and mix them well, massage your head with this mixture before sleeping, this will help in getting an undisturbed sleep.
These are some of the best home remedies to cure lack of sleep. Sleeping disorders and insomnia can lead to a lot of health hazards like heart problems, dizziness, nausea, depression, hypertension and so on. So the best thing to do in order to stay healthy is to follow these home remedies which will help in getting good sleep. Henceforth, sleep well and stay healthy!Tweet