If you are an allergenic and don’t want to swallow loads of medications, the only way you got to avoid allergy attacks is to avoid all those stuffs that trigger an allergic condition. Dust, pollens, pets, molds and small insects are more common allergens, but to maintain a comprehensive prevention strategy, you have to pay attention to other triggers that causes an allergy attack as well. Find few allergy trigger prevention tips here which will surely help you developing your allergic condition.
• Clean the Air Ducts: Insect droppings, molds, tree pollens, grass, weeds, as well as other allergen hosts may accumulate in an air cooling/heating system. Cleaning these ducts in a regular basis will help you a lot to get rid of allergy attacks.
• Use Quality Air Filters: Using good-quality filters in your air cooling/heating system, air purifying devices as well as vacuum cleaners and changing them regularly will make massive difference to sensitive allergy bearer.
• Spend More Time Indoor: If you find going outside triggers your allergies, it is recommended to spend more time indoors. This is the easiest way if your allergies last for only a few weeks each year.
• Keep Dust-Free Floor: Carpets are always harder to clean than hardwood floorings; therefore it keeps the allergens to a minimum level. If removing your carpets is not possible, the best choice you have is professional deep cleaning regularly.
• Use Hypoallergenic Bedding: Even though special mattresses, pillows and sheets made from less exposing materials to allergens cost more than usual variety, they may be worth the price. However, you can borrow a hypoallergenic sheet from your friend to check if you really feel better with it. If you do, you surely consider spending few more bucks for the sake of your good allergic condition.
• Inspect for Mildew and Mold: Allergy sufferers usually overlook this trigger. The most probable place you should check for these substances is your basement and roofs. Search and get rid of them, you will feel better for sure.
• Avoid Pets: This is possibly the most obvious and simplest advice, and the hardest to follow as well. When you adore a pet, it certainly becomes a part of your family and it’s really tough to avoid them all in a sudden. Unfortunately, there is no easier solution to overcome your problem. However, you can take time; it’s always the quicker the better. Till then, wash you hands thoroughly after touching them and don’t get your face too close to them. Most importantly, keep your pet firmly out of your bedroom.
• Allergy Tests and Shots: Testing to resolve the particular allergens for an individual can be useful. In the worst case, if the sufferer comes sensitive to several allergens and the offending bodies cannot be removed, getting weekly shots and reducing the allergic response gradually gives good result. However, it is highly advised to consult an allergy expert before pursuing this form of treatment.