Dandruff is a very common thing today, every body has this problem. Dandruff can further lead to a lot of other hair and scalp problems. So it is better to treat it in the very beginning. There is no necessity, to go to a dermatologist to treat dandruff.
There are lots of home remedies available to treat dandruff. Some of them are:
• You can immerse lemon peels in coconut oil and leave the oil in sunshine for about ten days. Now filter the oil and apply it on your hair, you will soon have dandruff free hair.
• Mix 6 tablespoons of hot water with two spoons of cosmetic vinegar. Apply this mixture on your scalp overnight and wash off in the morning. This is a good treatment for dandruff.
• You can even apply almond oil along with olive oil on the scalp, to reduce dandruff.
• Try rubbing the juice of snake gourd on the scalp; it also contributes in reducing dandruff.
• Apply green gram powder mixed with curds on your head at least twice a week.
• Make a juice of ginger and beetroot together and apply the juice on the scalp, it is also very beneficial.
• Oil massage is a must. Ensure that you massage your scalp with oil at least twice a week.
• Soak methi or fenugreek seeds in water over night, and make a paste of the seeds and apply this paste on the head. This is one of the most traditional and effective home remedy to treat dandruff.
These are some of the home remedies to treat dandruff. Along with these treatments, you should follow a healthy diet. Include lot of fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet. Avoid pollution, as it is one of the main culprits causing dandruff.