In today’s modern world everybody is facing this problem of back pain, irrespective of age and gender. You mush have noticed that, you have back pain slightly as you begin your day and as the day goes by it becomes terrible. Even a smallest incident or jerk is more than enough to trigger the pain land you in trouble. Paying a little attention in your day to day activities can help in reducing the back pain.
Here are five guidelines which when followed will reduce your back pain.
• Not all roads are in good condition today. Most of the roads have potholes, ups and downs. And of course, you definitely cannot avoid commuting through such roads. But you can do one thing, that is, try not to slouch on the seat when you commute by car or train, as it will make your back muscles weak. Make sure you use a cushion or pillow to buoy your back while you travel especially long distances.
• If your work demands you to sit in one place for a long time, mainly, work on the computer for hours then make sure you sit erectly. Go for the specially made swivel chairs. As they help in reducing back pain.
• Do not sit in the same position for a long time, get up and stretch yourself in regular intervals. Also sit quadratically on your bottom and keep your back straight.
• If you have to lift something from the floor, don’t bow your back down directly, instead bow your knees first and then bow down to lift the object.
• Healthy diet along with proper exercise will help in reducing back pain.
Now that you know, by just correcting your postures, you can reduce your back pain, so be a bit conscious while you do your daily stuff and enjoy a healthy life.